The institute has a well equipped state-of-the-art Central Library, named as Tagore Library. This four-storied mammoth structure, housing over 64,000 books, subscription to 150 Journals and other reading materials; is a place of attraction not only for the students but also for the academia of the state. The library is fully air-conditioned and is well equipped to facilitate students, faculties and staff to learn.
The library provides Book-Bank facility to all the students, under which each student gets all the text books for the semester studies. This reduces financial burden on the parents. Apart from this, the students can also borrow other books for studies. The library remains open from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
The Library has a collection of over 64,000 books including more than 45,500 technical books besides magazines and journals.
1. Circulation Service
2. e-Library Facility for Online Library Resources
3. Rangnathan Reference Section
4. Reference Services & Study Room Facility
5. National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) Video Lectures
6. ILL (Inter Library Loan & Document Delivery Services Through DELNET)
7. Reprographic Facility
8. Print out Facility
9. Scanning Facility
10. Book Bank Facility
11. WiFi Facility
12. OPAC Search (Online Public Access Catalogue for Searching Library Resources)
© Copyright 2021 CSIT Powered by CSIT Group